INITIAL ASSESSMENT: NB-2 First Day Questionnaire
Use the Comments section of this entry to answer the following questions:
1. What is your name? What is your class group?
2. Why are you studying English?
3. What skills are you good at? (SPEAKING/LISTENING/WRITING/READING)
4. What skills are you bad at? (SPEAKING/LISTENING/WRITING/READING)
5. What are your favourite activities? (e.g. songs, games, listening, speaking tasks, etc.)
6. Are you in contact with English outside the classroom?
7. As a student, what are your good points? (eg. I am a hard-working student, I am good at grammar, etc.)
8. As a student, what are your bad points? (eg. pronunciation, listening, etc.)
9. Write a brief summary about your English learning trajectory.
10. What do you expect from this course?